How do you feel when someone takes the time to notice an accomplishment?
Or says thank you for a kindness you extended to them?
Do you walk a little taller? Feel appreciated? Enjoy the praise of a job well done? Feel loved? Of course! We all desire and need encouragement.
Maya Angelou said, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
There simply isn’t enough encouragement in this world. This is proven in the tears you too often see from a kind word.
Use your love of cardmaking to let praise and encouragement burst out of you! Learn how to make four fast, yet absolutely fabulous, cards with the
With this new class, you will have handmade cards designs that will let you be quick to send good thoughts of
- “Great Job!”
- “I know you’re struggling”
- “Thank you!
TheStamping Smiles Sending Good Thoughts
The Stamping Smiles Sending Good Thoughts VIDEO Class is loaded with value!
- Four encouragement card ideas in my signature fast, yet still fabulous, designs! Uniquely designed for this online class!
- Exclusive, lifetime access to the Sending Good Thoughts VIDEO Class! Two years from now you will still be able to watch the videos again!
- Large, colorful photo of each card! Easy to see all the details!
- Video instructions of each card demonstrated by yours truly! I walk you through the steps to duplicate my fast & fabulous card designs!
- Paper measurements in a downloadable pdf! No guessing at the sizes or need to scribble them down throughout the video demonstrations!
- Stamping supplies for each project listed on your exclusive class web page! Making it as easy as pie to duplicate the cards!
Open to everyone! My mailing list is international. My Sending Good Thoughts VIDEO Class crosses all borders!
Uniquely designed encouragement cards, lifetime access to video instructions of each card, measurements in a downloadable pdf and all the stamping supplies listed for easy-to-duplicate cards, all for only $24.95!
Be a blessing. Learn how to make four handmade encouragement cards!